October 5, 2023
Trouble stirs on the shores of Aurania. An ambitious new faction has unearthed forbidden relics capable of catastrophic consequences. But how far will they go to achieve glory? Take to the field, sea, and sky with a cast of new Commanders, using your wits to wage turn-based war!
- An all-new Wargroove adventure for new recruits and veteran wardogs alike!
- Return to the frontline with new Commanders, as mysterious new factions join the fight
- Commanders are more powerful than ever, with an all-new tiered Groove system
- Follow 3 new Campaign arcs, interwoven in a fierce conclusion
- Battle with or against your friends in Co-Op & Multiplayer mode, locally or online for up to 4 players
- Put your strategic abilities to the test with a new roguelike mode – Conquest!
- Develop new tactics with 5 new unit types to master
- Level-up ordinary units by picking up special items
- Get more creative than ever with new & improved map, campaign & cutscene editors
- Captivating soundtrack written by composer Dale North (Nintendo eShop, Disney Wish park and cruise experience, River City Girls 1 & 2, RWBY Arrowfell)
Wargroove 2 was developed by German indie games studio and turn-based RPG veterans, Robotality. After working in partnership with Chucklefish for many years (Halfway and Pathway), Robotality were handed the reins to the award-winning Wargroove IP to bring a fresh perspective on the franchise.
Wargroove 2 released on October 5th, 2023.
We’ve also added Twitch integration using Wargroove 2’s new unit renaming feature! Simply select the Twitch icon at the bottom left of the title screen and authorize “Wargroove 2”. When you spawn or recruit a new unit, it will be bestowed a name from a lovely participant in your Twitch chat!
What to link to?
Link to our STEAM page!
Or even better embed this:
<iframe src="https://store.steampowered.com/widget/1346020/" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="190"></iframe>
It will look like this:
Lead Game Designer & Programmer
Art Director & Game Designer
Narrative Designer & Additional Game Design
Lucas “Midio” Carvalho
Senior Art & Animation
Art & Animation
Lisa Marie Barth
Junior Art & Animation