Today we are extremely excited to announce that we’ve been working in collaboration with the team at Robotality (creators of Pathway and Halfway) to bring you the much-anticipated Wargroove 2!
The extremely talented, strategy game veterans at Robotality have been not-so quietly working away to bring you an all-new kickass Wargroove experience. So get your sword and shield ready for the return of the series’ signature turn-based strategy gameplay, filled with new mechanics and modes to master, an exciting all-new campaign to discover, and a lovable cast of new Commanders to try out on the battlefield. Without further ado… check out the trailer:
About Wargroove 2
Trouble stirs on the shores of Aurania. An ambitious new faction has unearthed forbidden relics capable of catastrophic consequences. But how far will they go to achieve glory? Take to the field, sea, and sky with a cast of new Commanders, using your wits to wage turn-based war!
- An all-new Wargroove adventure for new recruits and veteran wardogs alike!
- Return to the frontline with new Commanders, as mysterious new factions join the fight
- Commanders are more powerful than ever, with an all-new tiered Groove system
- Follow 3 new Campaign arcs, interwoven in a fierce conclusion
- Battle with or against your friends in Co-Op & Multiplayer mode, locally or online for up to 4 players
- Put your strategic abilities to the test with a new roguelike mode – Conquest!
- Develop new tactics with 5 new unit types to master
- Level-up ordinary units by picking up special items
- Get more creative than ever with new & improved map, campaign & cutscene editors
- Captivating soundtrack written by composer Dale North (Nintendo eShop, Disney Wish, River City Girls 1 & 2, RWBY Arrowfell)
The extended Wargroove universe is E for everyone meaning that you don’t need to have completed Wargroove 1 in order to play Wargroove 2. Pick up and play on your own terms, in your own time, at your own pace. And if you fancy giving Wargroove 2 a go, click here!
In the meantime, if you’re ever stuck or want a buddy to play with, we have a thriving Discord community of old and new players looking to enjoy the game with you. Not on Discord? Follow us on Twitter where you can find the latest updates with bonus emojis.
We’ll be updating with blogs, tweets and behind-the-scenes content going forward, so keep your eyes peeled!